- Stamp carved using Stampin' Up! tools and Speedball red rubber
- Stamp inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black on Strathmore watercolor paper
- Stamp and sentiment colored with DOx in Lucky Clover and Candied Apple
- Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite added around heart
- Recollections charcoal paper used in the background. I chose a charcoal instead of black because of the faded look of the stamp on the watercolor paper. I think I need to look into getting a stamping platform... I've just never thought I was much of a stamper... but now I've had a few projects that caused me to think about it.
I'll share this at the following two challenges: