I actually started this weeks ago and never finished it... Yay, me, for finishing the projects I start that just lie around my shack! Shame on me!
Supplies and notes:
- The paper is all from a Recollections paper pack... bought recently. I punched the hexagons with a Fiskars punch and the flowers with Tim's Sizzix Alterations Shabby Flowers die. I used Distress Collage Medium in Matte to paste the hexagons to the backgroud, and some of the texture shows under the rub-ons
- The rub-ons have been in my stash for a couple years. I'm not a huge rub-on user.
- The black pearls are Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite
- The twine is from the Alphabet Soup line at Michael's... also bought recently on clearance.
- That awesome topaz brad has been in my stash for a few years-- long since I've had the packaging
I would like to share this at Just Us Girls for their girlie challenge. Soooo girlie...