- The wood-grain stamp is old: over 5, probably less than 10 years old. This sucker's been in paints, inks, glues. It is like 70 in stamp years: still fully able to function without making a mess, but too old to leave in direct sunlight :)
- The stamp was inked with Distress Embossing ink then embossed with Recollections EP in white
- Dylusions sprays in After Midnight and Crushed Grape were added. When dry (enough), I blotted with a baby wipe to clean up the white embossing
- Feathers came from a BG pack from a couple years back (love these, bought two packs, actually...)
- Feathers affixed to tag with gromlets that came with my Cropodile 7 (?) years ago. These large eyelets were still in the orange case!
- The seam binding is vintage, and the brad holding it to the tag is by Recollections, in my stash for years.
- The name was stamped with Ranger Archival in Jet Black with Amy Tangerine alphas
- Oh... the tag itself is by 7 Gypsies. That was a purchase out of necessity: I was out of town for a week and I brought craft supplies with me... but forgot library cards, which are my go-to substrate!!! I hit the local Tuesday Morning and grabbed these for cheap.
I made this to play with the folks at Retro Rubber-- just learned about this blog by a few gals at SOS. Duh: those two challenge blogs are like close cousins in that their missions include using what you have!!! Now, I am all about the acquisition of new craft supplies, but I LOVE to use the beloved items I own and hoard!