Supplies and notes:
- Chevron background created by daubing (sponging) DI through a masked Martha Stewart stencil. The DIs used were: Brushed Croduroy, Stormy Sky, and Crushed Olive
- The t-rex is an old kid-stamp found in one of the storage rooms at school... it's inexpensive foam with a paper cover... been around for decades. For these cards, it was inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black and Tim's Distress Archival MM pad in Ground Espresso
- The little party hats are cut from scraps... BasicGrey and Jillibean scraps, I believe...
- Enamel dots and hearts are from two packages: Prima and MME
- I either hand-wrote the greeting or it was stamped with a stamp from Target's dollar bins
I plan to enter these guys into the following challenges: