|Check out the difference that lighting makes. Honestly, IRL, it's somewhere between the two... dreamy but vivid.|
After I saw this birdie during one of the last free-playtimes I had and knew right away what I would work on for that session.
Supplies and notes:
- Library card base remaining from another project-- I sopped up some remianing ink andwater from the craft mat during a wrinkle-free distress, it looks like.
- I pasted the Carolina Chickadee onto the card with Distress Collage Medium, Crackle, then I kind of glazed the whole thing with Distress Collage Medium, Matte
- After that, I used an old xmas card as a stencil-- it was greenery and berries. I pasted some Distress Crackle in Clear Rock Candy through it... oooh, so awesome.
- After all of this was dry, I scribbled some Distress Crayons around the bird for shading and added some DI over the greenery to show it more. It's still very subtle, but I happen to like the soft look of this card.
- I used a think line of Stickles at the edges which totally yielded the magical effect I was hoping for!
- Vintage cream seam binding