This project will go to a new co-worker who is originally from New Zealand. I hope she likes it.
This is it:
|First ten minutes...|
|After twenty mintues...|
|Thirty minute project!|
- Base is an old library catalog card lightly coated with Liquitex gesso and dried.
- Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Heidi Swapp stencil then dried
- LuminArte/Angelwings watercolors (from Autumn-- thanks!) used on the background
- Distress Spray in Tarnished Brass splattered across the background
- Kiwi cut from a Flonz discount card and adhered with Distress Collage Medium in matte
- Pom-pom yarn from Tuesday Morning added to edges with Glossy Accents
- Glittery Thickers added for NZ
- Flowers all from my stash adhered with Glossy Accents
- I rubbed some parts with some the turquoise DecoArt Metallic Lustre
Along with Country View Challenge for a less-than-thirty-minute challenge, I will also share this at the current Make My Monday where they are encouraging bird creations... you know, I need no encouragement here. Birds are my primary inspiration.
This is so much fun Mimi. I love the colours and everything about it. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.ReplyDelete
I congratulate myself when I manage to make a card within an hour. 30 minutes, I think I've done that once. But then everything was ready designed in my head and things went according to plan. I'm more a crafter who has got a plan on how to start, then I try different bits and bobs, papers, colors. The card design comes to life during the process. But it would be fun to try this challenge at some point. It's a fantastic artsy little design this. Nothing I would be able to make in 30 minutes though.ReplyDelete
Great card; it's so bright and colorful. I love your bird - no kiwis here in the USA! We are, however, lucky to have lots of bald eagles in our area. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.ReplyDelete
I copy from you Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Heidi Swapp stencil its stunning MimiReplyDelete
really artistic and the Kiwi bird soo sweeet
I think your NZ friend will love this and me too..
30 minutes woooww
I will make 30 minutes if the idea already in my mind or sketch challenge already there and the supply I alredy prepared too..
congrats on your less than 30 Minutes work sweety