- Vintage Bingo cards coated with white Liquitex gesso
- Heidi Swapp flower stencils used as both a mask and monoprint with Dylusions sprays in Pomegranate Seed and Cherry Pie. Also some Cut Grass and Vibrant Turquoise sprays got some use...
- For the lower card, a Heidi Swapp stencil was laid over the sprayed image and some color was removed with a baby wipe, then the same stencil was adjusted and some Distress Paint in Broken China was applied wth some blending foam.
- The sentiments were both typed wth my trusty typewriter onto an old library catalog card.
- The Bingo cards were both mounted to DCWV paper from the Gilded pack, I believe.
My younger daughter chose the card bases-- white versus kraft. She's so helpful... I couldn't decide! What do you think?
I'd like to share these at the following:
- STAMPlorations CAS:
- More Mixed Media: AG + Red
WOW! Mimi I just love both these cards. Great effect you got with your stencilling. I think the second one on kraft just stands out a little more. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations for our February CAS Challenge.ReplyDelete
It sounds like these didn't make the cut? I think they're gorgeous. My mum's birthday was last week, I gave her a card but also a card box holder with 10 cards and envelopes for different occasions for her toReplyDelete
Use. I gave her a few other things as well but I definitely think the cards and box were the most appreciated.
now you made me want to have that flower stencilReplyDelete
it looks adorable on your card Mimi
my fav is the second one so RICH the color and so White the flower
how could you achieve it without any masking
two thumbs up Mimi...
Oh, wow, these are amazing. I love the simple layering and wish I could do that as easily as apparently you do. Wonderful!ReplyDelete
STAMPlorations CAS DT
Beautiful with the colours and the detailing is stunning...Thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media...Hugs Lozzy xReplyDelete
Woo hoo! Congrats on your win at More Mixed Media! I would have known this was you even if they didn't put your name. LOL! Always amazing! Hugs, AutumnReplyDelete