These are pretty straight-forward projects. but here are the supplies anyway:
- Jane Davenport faces stamps by American Crafts inked with Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
- Hair and sentiments doodled with a Faber Castell Pitt
- Backgrounds watercolored using Dylusions sprays in a mini-palette and a Loew Cornell filbert
- Colors used include After Midnight, Vibrant Turquoise, London Blue, Lemon Zest, Pure Sunshine, Crushed Grape, Bubblegum Pink, and Funky Fucshia
- Heishi beads from Africa adhered with Glossy Accents
I plan to share these at Simon Says Monday: Young at Heart... these girls look young to me! The middle one is modeled after my youngest, and the one on the left looks like my oldest.