I love this photo inspiration:
- Vintage Bingo card coated with white Liquitex gesso
- Stampendous stamp inked across Tim's Mixed Media palette, which matched the sepia-looking inspiration perfectly.
- Stamped flowers embossed wth clear Custers Last Stamp EP
- Frayed Burlap DI inked across panel, then I laid a Hero Arts polka-dotty confetti stencil over it and wiped some away. This gave such a dreamy look.
- Flowers colored with a Ranger waterbrush dipped in Dried Marigold and Worn Lipstick DIs
- Tim's Ledger Script stamp inked with Hickory Smoke Mixed Media ink provides more detail
- The Bingo panel was mounted to DP from one of Tim's 8x8" pads
- Typed sentiment popped up
Cheers. Hope you all have crafting time this week!