Supplies and notes:
- Dylusions sprays
- Martha Stewart stencil (compass star)
- Sharpie brush pen
- Bubble wrap with Distress Paint
- Quotes from an old reader
- Jane Davenport's washi tape
- Library card art created over time... previously stamped with an Inspired By Stamping goldfinch in Dina Wakley's mixed-media palette, some extra inkiness from another project, and it looks like Tim's doily stencil... The card was affixed by spraying the reverse with Elmer's spray adhesive and then using Dina Wakley's mixed media tape-- pleasantly sheer and subtle
- Dina Wakley's heart stamp (also a piece from the past) colored with Colorbursts. Popped up on dimensional tape.
- The fire of the now-sacred heart was made from a scrap of an over-watered Colorburst panel.
- Almost forgot: there's some Tim Ledger Script on here, too.
I'll share this at the following challenges:
- Happy Little Stampers February Mixed-media challenge (I tore lotsa washi, plus a strip of the bubblewrap used)
- STAMPlorations February Mixed-media challenge
- Mixed Media Mojo, February
Love your journal layout!! The colours you used are bright and cheerful! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Mojo!ReplyDelete
Lovely journal spread :)! Thank you for playing along at Mixed Media Mojo:)!ReplyDelete
Unbelievably cool! I just love this bright collage! Every element makes my heart sing. Hugs, AutumnReplyDelete
Awesome journal, love the blue colour and details.ReplyDelete
Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.
Meena HLS DT
I need to get more messy with my inks and mists and use your library cards as mop ups rather than just toweling off the remains. Such a cheerful and beautiful double page!ReplyDelete
This is bright, bold and fun, Mimi. What a lovely and cheerful spread. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge and at HLS' Mixed Challenge too! :)ReplyDelete
So beautiful project.Great colors and lots of nice texture! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!!ReplyDelete
Nice pages for a sweet little bird, made very fantasyfully.ReplyDelete
love all the different elements on your page - thanks for sharing your project at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media ChallengeReplyDelete
Beautiful Spread, Mimi. Especially love the vibrant blues. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! :-)ReplyDelete
What a fun journal layout! Thanks so much for playing along with Mixed Media Mojo!ReplyDelete