|Pardon the image-- had terrible lighting... tired of winter! Boo!|
|This shot shows the excellent luck with pooling of Glimmer Mist I had...|
Supplies and notes:
- Main DP panel and flowers were cut from Marion Smith DP, smooshed in some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Spun Sugar DI
- I stamped a watery Black Soot doily (by Tim Holtz for StampAnon) where I wanted to pile the focal pieces
- Background mat is from one of my fave BG collections: Little Black Dress
- Sentiment banner written and drawn on a library catalog card with Faber Castell Pitt pens and Micron pens, then inked with Spun Sugar and Tea Dye DIs
- True Hemp metallic hemp "nest" in the background. I'll have to contact Autumn and find out how the heck she does this-- what happens behind the scenes is nuts. (I have some washi connecting the nest and two Recollections tint brads are holding the nest to the Marion Smith panel!
- The stamen peeking out of the top are from Wilton, inked with Mushroom Adirocndack alcohol ink
- ...and pretty much everything has a bit of Frayed Burlap on it!
I will share this for the current Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday challenge: Fantastic Florals.
I will also share this at the current Cupcake Inspirations challenge:
|I didn't necessarily use a chalkboard technique, but one can easily see the connection between |
this cupcake and my card! In fact, wouldn't these make cute baby shower cupcakes?!