Supplies and notes:
- First, I played with all kinds of Ranger supplies through this challenge...
- Tim Holtz Distress products were used for resisting on multiple library cards... the card I'm submitting just happened to be the funnest this morning... it caught my sleepy eye
- First, I sponged Distress Paint in Picket Fence through a Brett Weldele stencil called Scribbles, I believe
- Then I sprayed with Dylusions ink basically in the primary colors: Lemon Zest, Cherry Pie, and London Blue
- I assembled the heart with wings probably six months ago. I used a Tim Holtz grungeboard pack, painted with Fired Brick Distress Paint and Picket Fence Distress Paint... and it *looks like* I sprayed the wings with Perfect Pearls mist. I also used Stickles to edge the heart. Today I wiped some Picket Fence Distress Paint over the textured surface of the heart. Glad I did, because I like the contrast of the geometric pattern against the scribbly background.
- I added the little "hello" which was written with a Zig Emboss Writer and embossed with Recollections EP in Snow and then popped up