Saturday, August 27, 2016

Llama make another...

I made my first llama card of 2016:

Late last year, I made this and this with the same sticker pack... OMG, I just love them... they are too cute!  Did you know llamas are related to camels?  I just learned that in the past year, although- duh- of course they are related!

Supplies used:
  • Jolee's Boutique stickers
  • Zig Emboss Writer with Recollections EP in black
  • Background is Crushed Olive, Peacock Feathers, and Mustard Seed DI through Tim's Honeycomb stencil.  I also added a spot of shading with Weathered Wood DI behind the little camel... I mean llama.  I just think of them as little camels now.
  • Martha Stewart punch used for the mounted panel.  It reminded me of a little llama blanket.
I would like to share this with the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahah...Llama me tell you I LOVE this! Tooo cute! *First* llama card of 2016? Looking forward to more...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never stop making me laugh, how fun is this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and that sentiment is adorable! Love your colors and the layout with the subtle stenciling - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, so fun and loving the colors and handwritten sentiment! And the llama of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LLAMA TELL YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & that somethin' is: this is soooooooooo flippin' fabulous i can't stand it. the end. yowza.

    ReplyDelete