Friday, August 19, 2016

A Quickie...

Busted this out for Color Dare #207:



Here are the colors requested by Color My Heart Dare:


Supplies:

  • Recollections resist paper pack sentiment cut out. I did a little wrinkle-free distress with Wild Honey DI, which is my match for Color Dare's Saffron.  I outlined it a little with a gold gel pen and popped it up with some dimensional adhesive.
  • DCWV Watercolor DP pack... the pineapples
  • I used a tiny roll of gold floss... was going to smooth it out, but I thought actually the angles looked cute... like a little pineapple top :)

I'd also like to share this for the current STAMPlorations CAS Challenge:


Cheers, you guys!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the string behind the sentiment. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were right to keep the string as it was, the angular creases do suit the pineapple shape. This card is beautifully shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pineapples, so much fun!! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card appears so glittery and shiny...really pretty...did a great job with this color challenge. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare, and please come back to us with a new color challenge on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to change up a printed sentiment. Those golden pineapples are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete