"Stand up and be counted!"
As easy as 1-2-3, right???
This is my tag:
Supplies and notes:
- Library catalog card base
- After coating the base with a thin layer of Mod Podge, some Tim Holtz DP was attached and smoothed, then heat-dried to reduce warping
- The edges were sanded using my trusty emery board, then Black Soot Distress Paint was dripped here and there to "up" the distressed-factor
- Numbers from multiple ephemera packs by Crate Paper were attached with various methods: Recollections brad, dimensional foam, and Tombow adhesive
- Glossy Accents added detail to certain numbers
- Viva Paper Pearls in Cream
- Red pom-poms from Target
- Tim's Idea-ology pin added for more number-power
- Gems inked with Adirondack alcohol ink in Mushroom
- The quote (which has to do with numbers) was typed on my typewriter onto a scrap of paper, then inked with Frayed Burlap DI, and then dipped into a pool of Black Soot DI with water. Each piece was adhered with Zig 2-Way Glue
- The last addition was the crown, which was in my stash-- it was from a JoAnn's dollar bin in a four-pack
So, go ahead and join in the fun of shopping your stash! See you over at SOS! Go check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with, and if you're interested in being a Guest Designer, we're interested in you! Come visit! Join us in our stash-busting journey!
I want to remind you guys: use what you have! Find somethin' with numbers! We all have numbers. I'm thinking about all of my extra Thickers number stickers.