Can't help it: the sketch-creating elves in the crafty corner of Bloglandia are coming up with some good stuff!
Here's a card inspired by a sketch:
...and here is that sketch, courtesy of My Favorite Things:
- The inky background was a scrap used to protect my spray-box... how could I throw that away??? I found it over the weekend with my DP and pulled it out until a project called it's name... and though this is not as clean as most MFT submissions, it is certainly as bright.
- The focal sentiment is a Recollections stamp inked with Ranger Archival
- The balloons are an old clear stamp-- possibly Stampendous brand-- inked with ColorBox Glacier Lake
- The balloon "strings" are actually Pebeo Relief Liner in Faux Lead
- Dots are Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite