Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Favorite Things...

Wow,  for a chick who seldom does sketch challenges,  I am apparently on a kick!

Can't help it: the sketch-creating elves in the crafty corner of Bloglandia are coming up with some good stuff!

Here's a card inspired by a sketch:


...and here is that sketch, courtesy of My Favorite Things:


Supplies:

  • The inky background was a scrap used to protect my spray-box... how could I throw that away??? I found it over the weekend with my DP and pulled it out until a project called it's name... and though this is not as clean as most MFT submissions,  it is certainly as bright.
  • The focal sentiment is a Recollections stamp inked with Ranger Archival 
  • The balloons are an old clear stamp-- possibly Stampendous brand-- inked with ColorBox Glacier Lake
  • The balloon "strings" are actually Pebeo Relief Liner in Faux Lead
  • Dots are Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite 
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This card is full of promise of PARTY! Cheerful and fun! You're great at sketches!

    ReplyDelete