Supplies and notes:
- The art panel is a scrap of packaging that had a layer of Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Tim Holtz Honeycomb stencil
- Distress Crayons were colored and smeared using my fingers... so fun...
- The sentiment was written (rather sloppily) with a Tombow brush marker
- The ink splatters are an Andrea Ockey-Parr/Snapping Monsters stamp in Ranger Archival
- The print is from an unmounted Fiskars stamp inked with Ranger Archival and just pressed into spots
Here is another panel made during the same session:
These were so fun... I hope to do more soon!
I'd like to share them at the following challenges: