- I used a stencil cut from a stamp by Andrea of Snapping Monsters
- Dylusions sprays in London Blue, Cherry Pie, and Lemon Zest (primary colors) were sprayed through the stencil
- Amy Tangerine alphas for "primary"
- The trusty old typewriter provided the rest of the sentiment; each piece was outlined using Black Soot Distress Ink and Tim's water brush
- Andrea's color words from her stamp set were added to the appropriate areas, and her inky splatters from the same set provided some artsy interest
- I mounted this into a panel of scrap DCWV cards to know
I'd like to enter this into the current Inkspirational Challenge:
I think I'll give this to our new principal. I will miss our old one, but this new gal promises to be fun!