The catalyst for this is either lack of motivation or stress. Today I think it was a little of both-- just fixating on something irritating in the craft shack today and so I just got busy cleaning. One thing lead to another, and the next thing I know: I'm in the house at the kitchen table with 75 pounds of DP, a full sized paper cutter, and a cocktail, watching the Olympics with my family! Ahhh, all better!
This is a project that was built just prior to the purge:
Now that I've spent a few hours staring at paper, I'm all motivated to use up my stash!
The current challenge at Inkspirational is...
- DP is Echo Park (both A and B sides)
- Doily stamp is by Tim Holtz with StampAnon, inked with Tim's MM pad: Hickory Smoke
- The rest of the stamps are Hero Arts, inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- The flowers were punched from an old book using a Fiskars punch then layered with Glossy Accents
- Stickles in Icicle were added just for fun. Looks like snow.