- Library card base cut down to ATC size
- I daubed the entire card with Mustard Seed Distress Ink then used a triangle Heidi Swapp stencil over the top and sprayed with water to get a little pattern, but the card absorbed most of the water so the effect was very subtle.
- The image was from an oversized stamp by Stampendous
- The skull was painted with whte Liquitex gesso, and I used various Stickles for the features of the lovely skeleton girl
- The card was edged with Seedless Preserves Distress Paint, then I added some of my fave trim loosely... I always need my ATCs to have a displaying mechanism because I often give them to people who are not trading back!