Sunday, August 14, 2016

Wicked Wednesday #222

Been awhile since I played with Wicked Wednesday... this week's challenge is to use Sunshiny Yellow :)



Supplies:
  • Library card base cut down to ATC size
  • I daubed the entire card with Mustard Seed Distress Ink then used a triangle Heidi Swapp stencil over the top and sprayed with water to get a little pattern, but the card absorbed most of the water so the effect was very subtle.
  • The image was from an oversized stamp by Stampendous
  • The skull was painted with whte Liquitex gesso, and I used various Stickles for the features of the lovely skeleton girl
  • The card was edged with Seedless Preserves Distress Paint, then I added some of my fave trim loosely... I always need my ATCs to have a displaying mechanism because I often give them to people who are not trading back!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! There is lots to look at on this miniature work of art. Love the pom pom edging too! Thank you for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is WICKED cool! Thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unique, you won't find an identical piece to this anywhere! So fun! Not a scary looking scull, but so cute and feminine and with lovely little touches of colored glitter glue.

    ReplyDelete