Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sketch Saturday #425

Another "long time, no play"... here is a project to enter with the current Sketch Saturday:


Just playing around,  but I love the look of this... hmmm...

I'm going through a little "sketchy phase" though... I have lots of DP and I love to use it.

Here's the sketch:

Supplies:

  • Marion Smith and Simple Stories DPs
  • The flower on the pennet is cut from some Marion Smith DP and the larger is popped up with dimensional tape 
  • The black pearls are Viva Pearl Pen in Anthracite 
  • I edged everything with Old Paper DI
That's it!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards for the sketch and fabulous way to use your paper. Now, you just march those babies over to the Inkspirational Challenge gallery, where the theme is...are you ready..patterned papers! See you there (nudge, nudge...)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skull, Mimi! Great design and a fabulous way to use up those DP's! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do like I do, trying different images and elements before deciding what option to go with. I think this is one of the reasons why I'm a sloooow card maker! Both looks work, it turned out really elegant with the flowers, but the skull would have given a cool, youthful and a bit dramatic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rose - not so sure about that skull though - SCARY (but just right for Halloween). Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I would have thought the flowers were chipboards, great embellishment idea! This is so awesome, great combo!

    ReplyDelete