Monday, August 8, 2016

LOVE is all you need

Busted these out this morning in the few minutes that I had between watering and heading to the beach:




Supplies and notes:

  • I grabbed the following colors of Ranger alcohol inks randomly: Red Pepper,  Wild Plum,  Purple Twilight, Ginger. With them,  I pounced onto some photo paper
  • Dina Wakley's heart stamps are a new acquisition, purchased for $4.99 at Tuesday Morning on Friday. I stamped it with Ranger Archival in Jet Black. Then I just cut 'em out and popped them up with dimensional. 
  • The birdie on the one card is a Fiskars punch
I'd like to share these at Addicted to CAS.

...and here are the girls mocking the dab...

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous inking on your card for the A2CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look so vibrant and vivid, the designs feel youthful but in a way that they suit both youngsters and those way passed that age. Looking cool!

    ReplyDelete