Sunday, September 27, 2015

Color Throwdown 361!

Whew, finally hunkered down and got some crafting in this weekend (it's never enough... could scrap my life away)...

I love participating in the Color Throwdown  challenges... I think the name of it is bada$$!  But the colors and images consistently inspire.

Here is the palette and inspiration for this week, #361:

& here's my card:


Supplies & notes:

  • I painted the flowers with my little watercolors!  (Kinda proud) As I wrote in another blog entry, I've been looking for my paint kit for weeks... Finally found it in my kids' craft bin! 
  • Not sure what brand the striped paper is-- it was a scrap. 
  • Liquid Pearls  in pearl and Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite 
  • Corner rounder by Fiskars 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the bold stripes! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped background with those flowers!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the classy look of the pop of color against the bold stripes! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo of the delicate flowers with the striped black and white paper. A great all occasion kind of card.

    ReplyDelete