Friday, September 18, 2015

NBUS #5...

Well, I made an NBUS card... then it got smeared. Rrrr.

I even wrote a nice post saying how cool I think DJKARDKREATIONS is... well, I dumped it when my freaking card got attacked by a wet card. Rrrr.

So I made another.

Here it is:


The neglected item for this one was the slotted punch from Fiskars... I think I used it a couple times over six years ago while I was making my 7-year-old's baby album...

Supplies:
  • Becky Higgins Project Life cards... used as my weaving strip and cards on front
  • Fiskars slot-punch and Fiskars corner punch
  • Tim Holtz's sentiment stamp stamped using Tim's Distress embossing ink and Custar's Last Stamp silver embossing powder 
  • Viva Liquid Pen in Cream for accent near owl fuss-cut from an old book. 



1 comment:

  1. :( Sorry you had troubles, but I'm glad you kept at it, Mimi! This is a really cool design! And I hope you still think I'm cool, haha! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete