Tuesday, September 15, 2015

JUGS #310: Balloons

I had never noticed this trend,  but then again I've been swamped since school started!  It is Trend Week at Just Us Girls, and for Challenge #310, BALLOONS caught the girls' attention.


I have this cheesy hot air balloon stencil... never been used! Perfecto! Actually, since I've had it out,  I've now used it twice.

Anyway, here's my card:


Supplies:
  • Theresa Collins modeling paste over a Delta stencil, then sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter 
  • Tim Holtz Distress pad in Stormy Sky dabbed over the Delta stencil using a blending tool
  • Core'dinations paper, including for the sentiment where I wrote with a Zig Emboss Writer and powdered it using Stamp-n Stuff in Winter Wonderland 
  • Fiskars corner rounder
I'm so tired, and all I want to do is scrap! That's where I'm at right now!  This day-job stuff is a bummer sometimes! 

4 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly balloon! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Mimi! I've tried modeling paste but not with glitter -- what a great idea! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those use of the modeling paste and glitter on those awesome balloons! Your subtle background is perfect making them float in the sky. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous all golded out :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete