I was having trouble with my lighting, but the lower image shows the colors of the card the best. Obviously, my modification is that I only used the one patterned paper at the bottom-- I had other layers, but they weren't looking how I envisioned them... so I took a nap with my kiddo and came back to the card, took the layers away, and added some metallic hemp to lend to the sketch! Much better!
- Zig 2-Way-Glue pen to activate generic gold foil
- BG feather
- K & Company + Authentique paper
- Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown
- True Hemp "crafters cord"
- Sentiment typed with my old typewriter onto parchment (my fave style of sentiment)
Hope you like this card! Pretty girly with the gold, but I feel like this would be an ok card for specific men, too. Kind of classy-outdoorsy.