Sunday, September 27, 2015

FMS #205

This is my 6th entry into a Freshly Made Sketch challenge

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:



Supplies & notes:

  • The paper is all Kaisercraft.  I chalked the edges with Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown and distressed it. 
  • The flowers were watercolored by yours truly because I couldn't fussy cut the flowers on some of the Kaisercraft DP so I decided to paint some myself. I am really pleased with the way that they turned out.  Then I popped them up on dimensional tape.  
  • My daughter typed up the sentiment for me!  I was going to leave one off,  but I like it,  and I'm glad she helped. (She's 7... still sweet... most of the time! ) 

3 comments:

  1. Love the mix of pretty pattern papers!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for the giggle, I like gin with my new stamps too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous colors and the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the sketch. I love the bouquet of flowers at the top trailing down onto the leafy banners. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete