Saturday, September 26, 2015

CBD ATC

Alrighty then!Crafting By Designs' new challenge is Artist Trading Cards. I've always been intrigued by these but never made them-- so this is a first!

What you think?



Supplies and notes:
  • Started off right with my fave surface: a library card.  Water colored with my old paints... I searched high and low for them... found them!  Finally!
  • Stamped a Meer Image skeleton mermaid (but you can't see her tail) and embossed or with Tim Holtz Distress embossing ink and Recollections powder in Snow
  • Sprayed Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist sprayed through a Martha Stewart stencil... it's pretty cool-- you can only see it at an angle,  but an angle is awesomely vivid! 
  • At the end,  I punched the corners with a Fiskars corner punch and daubed with some Seedless Preserves Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
Boom. ATC.

No comments:

Post a Comment