Saturday, September 19, 2015

Simon Says... what's your fave technique?

Hmmm... I think it would be easier to say least fave because I love almost all crafting techniques! But I can't even think of a least fave! Well, I dont like rub-ons so much.  There's one.

Lately,  my *most* favoritest is stenciling.  It seems much more manual that stamping. I dont know... I just love it.  Always have.

Here is my simple-yet-elegant  (I think) Halloween card:



Supplies:

  • Core'dinations cardstock 
  • Creative Imaginations ribbon
  • Prima and Recollections flowers
  • Sentiment typed with my old typewriter, then chalked with charcoal
  • Background stenciled using Tim Holtz's Distress Paints through a Hero Arts stencil, then Ranger crackle over that.  Turned out so cool,  I think! 
HERE is the link back to SSSMonday... check out how everyone in the crafting community is so awesome!  

1 comment:

  1. I really like your classy version of a Halloween card. A card I could actually put to use too, Halloween isn't a big thing in Norway. So loved this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete