Monday, September 7, 2015

Freshly Made!

Omg, look at the time!  I feel like Cinderella.  Let's get this puppy posted! I'll give details later! (Okay... I added details below!)... It was one those mornings where I was about to post early-on, then I got sucked into yard-chores... All of a sudden it was 11:45!!!

Entering into Freshly Made Sketches #202:


...based on this sketch:

Supplies:
  • DCWV cardstock from the Serenity stack
  • The rectangles were in my scrap box
  • The arrow was made using Teresa Collins modeling paste over a Heidi Swapp stencil in a scrap of BG paper
  • Tim Holtz ticket 
  • Martha Stewart twine
  • Stamp'n Stuff embossing powder over a generic "feel better" stamp
  • Viva paper pen in cream
  • Bazzill button
My mom called and told me she broke her foot yesterday, so she will be the recipient of this one...

2 comments:

  1. Whew! You made it! I love the colors you've used and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few elements that work really well together and have been tied together in a great design.

    ReplyDelete