Friday, September 25, 2015

On Wednesday, Simon Said...

... NO DESIGNER PAPER!

Well, I'm addicted to patterned paper (just like probably 99.5% of anyone reading this... the other 0.5% found this page by error in Blogland)... but... I do like me some plain paper,  too.  One of my fave things to do is stamp with gold leaf using unconventional applicators-- usually an eraser.  I used my triangle-carved eraser and added my own little design... think the angles go well with the border punch I used for my little strip.

Here she is!



Supplies:

  • Heidi Swapp sentiment painted with Liquid Leaf
  • DCWV double-sided cardstock 
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Liquid Leaf stamped with an eraser
That's it!  Easy-peasy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a DP addict too but lately I've really enjoyed using inks and stencils too. Never used gold leaf before, but I seem to be using my gold embossing powder more and more. Love this simple yet decorative style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "no DP" design - the gold touches are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete