Well, I'm addicted to patterned paper (just like probably 99.5% of anyone reading this... the other 0.5% found this page by error in Blogland)... but... I do like me some plain paper, too. One of my fave things to do is stamp with gold leaf using unconventional applicators-- usually an eraser. I used my triangle-carved eraser and added my own little design... think the angles go well with the border punch I used for my little strip.
Here she is!
- Heidi Swapp sentiment painted with Liquid Leaf
- DCWV double-sided cardstock
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Liquid Leaf stamped with an eraser
That's it! Easy-peasy!