Saturday, September 19, 2015

VLV September, Week 2...


Here is the sketch for Viva La Verve's second week of September:


And here's what I came up with:



I was struggling so I just dove in.  I was hoping to post it prior to Week Three's sketch coming out,  just to stay on top of it, but that didn't happen... busy life... 

Supplies and notes:
  • Old BG paper from my stash
  • Becky Higgins Project Life card paper used for lower-right quadrant
  • Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown and Charcoal 
  • Vintage green seam binding
  • Darice pearls... you can't really tell in the image,  but they are a taupe-y color... really pretty



2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! The pearls really add to it! Love the elements you put together. I've struggled this week too and made up my mind to just keep going, even if I skip a beat! :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete