Thursday, September 17, 2015

Colour Q's 308th

This is my second Colour Q... #308.


And here is my card:



I know this doesn't  fit the color scheme exactly, but when I looked at the colors just in a list, I saw "peacock." I only noticed that there is more teal than navy after I made the card.  

Supplies:
  • Graphique 45 paper with Stickles glitter for detail
  • Pink Paislee charm
  • Peacock feather looped around
  • I scrawled the sentiment wtf a Zig Emboss Writer with Recollections Ebony embossing powder 

5 comments:

  1. I'm a DP addict and I love how you made it all about the paper for this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paper totally did the work for me on this one!

      Delete
    2. The paper totally did the work for me on this one!

      Delete
  2. That some nifty paper and I like the bling you added! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Mimi, glad to see you playing at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete