Saturday, September 5, 2015

Throwing Down for Challenge #358

Alright!

I've had this baby made for a few days... just so busy with school starting!

I made this for my Mother-In-Law, who is a huge Michigan fan, and with football starting I was immediately inspired by Color Throwdown #358 to make her a card!

Here's the palette:


And here's my card:




Quick supply list...

  • All MME paper
  • Ranger Liquid Pearls and Viva Paper Pen 
  • Zig Emboss Writer with Ranger embossing powder 
  • Tim Holtz Distress ink pad in Stormy Sky, blended on to edges
Happy weekend!  GO BLUE! (I guess... I'm a baseball fan,  not so much football,  though I've tried...)

3 comments:

  1. You're right--these colors are the perfect match for Michigan's. As a Wisconsin fan, I must have blocked that out! Love your fun design. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy design, love this color combo, but I unfortunately didn't find time to play with it this time around. Lovely pearls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pia. You don't think I got a little carried away at the edges? Haha!

      Delete