Saturday, September 26, 2015

VLV September Week 4...

...skipped Week 3, mostly because I haven't had any magical feelings from the sketch,  but I think I'll make it a personal goal to go back and do Week 3 this weekend.

Here is the sketch for Viva La Verve Week 4:


...and here is my flipped version:




Supplies:

  • MME paper and Authentique Halloween "Enhancements" (the little vintage Halloween pix)
  • Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite 
  • ColorBox chalk in Blackbird
  • Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy brushed lightly over the image


3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. We used to have a solid black cat like that image so that's why I think it is so cute. Like the way you did the staggered tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. We used to have a solid black cat like that image so that's why I think it is so cute. Like the way you did the staggered tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't make more than a couple of Halloween cards a year, don't need more, but I love seeing them around. Great take on the sketch, I might give this one a go myself, I love using sketches.

    ReplyDelete