Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nacho... my first!

Nacho Average Challenges is another one of those sites I frequently check out but have never been able to participate with.  When Sketch #159 came up,  I looked at it a couple times,  then was elbow-deep in my paper stash when I decided,  "This is it!"  I wanted to used this patterned paper and I felt that the sketch lent to it...

Here's the sketch:


And here's my little card:


Supplies:
  • Simple Stories DP, DCWV teal cardstock,  Becky Higgins Project Life cards, and grey Core'dinations cardstock (though it's super-flimsy... not impressed)
  • Generic "Thank you" stamp stamped with Color Box Archival Ink in Coral, then restamped  (offset) with clear embossing powder using Tim Holtz's Distress embossing ink 
  • Viva Pearl Pen in Anthracite 
  • Grey sequins

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you came up with Mimi! The background paper is so pretty! Thanks for creating with us at Nacho Average Challenges this week, hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card -- love the papers you've chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! We hope you will participate in a Nacho Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun mix of papers on your card, thanks so much for playing along with the Nachos for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete