Thursday, October 1, 2015

Simon says OMBRE!

Alright! Enjoy my entry into Simon Says Stamp Monday: Ombre... because I sure enjoyed making it!  I love ombre, and I love stenciling.  Marry the two? So much fun for me.



Supplies:
  • True Hemp metallic cord
  • Bulk flowers (which are kind of ombre...)
  • A Heidi Swapp stencil with some Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick daubed in an ombre-fashion down the card. 
  • The ombre panel was inked on the edges with Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink then popped up on dimensional.
  • Sentiment by Tim Holtz,  and then stamped with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlapand embossed with Custers Last Stamp clear embossing powder, then popped up with dimensional.

2 comments:

  1. So simple and elegant. Love how you placed the banner at an angle and the ombré effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the tilted banner, very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete