Here it is:
- Tim Holtz Mixed Media dies
- Panel on watercolor in background sprayed with Dylusions in After Midnight and London Blue, then washed with water a bit to blend and speckle.
- Distress Spray in Antique Bronze added to the panel for additional speckling. Anybody switch their bottle to a different sprayer for this? Every time I use it, I end up taking the damned lid off and splattering with the tube... rrr...
- Thickers for the Norwegian sentiment (thanks... this *might* go to a Norwegian friend...)
I'd like to share this at the following challenges (more than usual... I know... I guess with my limited crafting lately I feel like I miss my peeps, so I'm letting ya'll know I'M HERE! LOL):
- HLS November CAS: Metal/ Faux Metal
- Creative Corner: Thank You
- JUGS: Metallics
- Cupcake Inspiration:
- Simon Says Monday: Thanks/ Thanksgiving