- Library card base textured with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Heidi Swapp stencil
- Background sprayed with Dylusions in Bubblegum Pink and Lemon Zest
- Gifts stamp is by Brett Weldele from the Zombie Santa set. I know: it's horrible. But also funny. Anyway, the gifts were stamped on to watercolor paper with Ranger Archival in Jet Black and colored with DIs and a water brush.
- The flowers are from my stash and the greenery is from a Tim Holtz die
- I typed the sentiment last week (along wh many other holiday greetings-- I'll be ready to seriously craft... the minute I have the time)
- The seam binding is vintage, of course, and from an unopened package! I love opening those!
Now I just wish I had added a bell to the seam-binding...