This is the current sketch:
- Inspired By Stamping "Plumerias" stamp set
- Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- Distress Inks in Broken China and Peacock Feathers for the background, and Mustard Seed added with a Kuretake water brush
- Stencils: triangles by Heidi Swapp and clouds by Delta Creative
- I spritzed the background for the misty-Hawaii effect, and I popped up the lower half of the panel for a lil' dimension
Mimi, this is so pretty! I love the stenciled background and the gorgeous yellow flowers! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XXReplyDelete
Beautiful! Love your flowers and the background!! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.ReplyDelete
I love that flower Image MimiReplyDelete
and the way you used our sketch is clever
Love the soft color too Mimi
remember at the song from Phil Collins...Just another day for you and me in Paradise...
Many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
Great job with the sketch!ReplyDelete
Glad you joined us again at Sunday Stamps!
I saw this one ended up a top pick over at Sunday Stamps, and I'm not surprised, it caught my attention too. Love the colors and the whole layout of this card.ReplyDelete