I think she will appreciate this little piece of history on a holiday tag.
Supplies and notes:
- Library card, almost 40 years old, inked with Stormy Sky and Evergreen Bough DIs... then sprinkled with water drops to add to the snowy scene
- Stampendous Frantage in Shabby Blue
- Tim's metallic cardstock diecut with Mini Holiday Greens dies for the pine boughs, attached with matte Mod Podge
- True Hemp metallic hemp at top
- Tiny jingle bells affixed with Glossy Accents... they still rattle... I wouldn't say they jingle...
I'd like to share this at the following challenge blogs: