I was inspired by this card by Ingvild Bolme for color and layout:
- Watercolor paper inked with DI in Peacock Feathers and Scattered Straw
- Tim's Ledger Script stamp inked with his Mixed Media pad in Vintage Photo stamped randomly across the background
- Heidi Swapp stencil inked with Gathered Twigs DI then sprayed and slapped on top as a monorint
- White Liquitex gesso smeared around the edges then a layer of Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence added to a few spots with a thin-strip of an old giftcard. Later I touched up the Crackle because the Gathered Twigs bled in an unflattering manner... you know: pinkish-brown. Yucky.
- Twine was wrapped around my thrift-store bingo card score a few weeks ago.
- The angel was another thrift-store find, at a different store.
- The flowers are from three sources: Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and the big auction (flea market) in Roseville, CA... Denio's!
- Stamen by Wilton
- Tim's Mini Holiday Greens cut the the gold pine boughs peeking out... cut from Tim's metallic kraft-core
- Doily is by Wilton, dipped in Vintage Photo and Tarnished Brass Distress Stains. I then scrunched the doily to make it more of an oval to frame the angel. (Up to this point, I planned to adhere this to a card... but I just couldn't. I decided to add the remaining thrift twine as a hanging apparatus, and I'm totally pleased with this decision!)
I'll share this at Anything But Cute:I also want to share at STAMPlorations November Mixed Media challenge/stencil Sunday: