- The back panel is an old catalog card coated with a layer of Teresa Collins modelin paste through a stencil made with a Tim Holtz die. This was made in the past month.
- After that dried, the panel was sprayed with Dylusions inks
- The front panel was made a loooonggg time ago. I mounted it above the base panel with some Ranger adhesive foam in black.
- It appears to be watercolor paper with some wrinkle-free Distress.
- The corners were clipped with an ancient Fiskars punch.
- The focal stamp is a favorite of mine. It was made by Invoke Arts, and heat embossed.
- "Hola" was written with a Faber-Castell Pitt brush pen
I'll share this at the following challenge blogs... they are both running AG challenges... yay me!:
Hehe, it's my favorite lady image of yours. Cool. Modern. Fun!ReplyDelete
Love the colors you used! A great design! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenges - Amber DTReplyDelete