- Old Bingo card base textured with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Heidi Swapp stencil, then colored with Distress Crayons (the pastel pack)
- The titmouse is by Inspired By Stamping, inked with Ranger Archival on the back of an old catalog card then "painted" with DI in Weathered Wood. Later, I added a thin layer of Distress Crazing Medium and scribbled a tad bit of the light blue (Beach Glass?) Distress Crayon on it
- The flower was made from packaging tissue from Inspired By Stamping using Tim's Tattered Florals dies
- The sentiment is from an old book, pinned to the seam-binding and dabbed with Distress Crazing Medium
- The dies are from one of Tim's greenery die-sets... I cut a bunch last week and the little bits of paper foliage is just working it's way into every project I've made...
I will share this at the following challenges :