We are asking you to include something yielding warmth: a warm hat, a cup of cocoa, a fireplace...
Look through your stash and see what could bring warmth! (In my neck of the woods, I'm "feeling" this challenge-- it snowed non-stop all Saturday... brrrr!)
I made a little "get well" tea pack... tea reminds you of warmth, doesn't it?:
Supplies and notes:
- Glassine bag is actually from old catalog cards
- The tag is a part of an old catalog card, cut with a seldom-used blade on my paper cutter and then coated with a thin layer of gesso, as I wanted to mute the bold text but not hide it completely.
- Broken China and Shabby Shutters DI daubed through a Hero Arts stencil and used to edge the tag
- The sentiment was stamped with an old alphabet set from Target years ago, inked with Vintage Photo mixed media ink
- The greenery was the last of the diecut pieces on my desktop from weeks ago. I coated it with Distress Collage Medium in Matte and covered it with Antique Linen Distress Glitter
- The dictionary definition was cut from an old dictionary used for crafts. I adhered it with Distress Collage Medium also.
- The twine is pretty new... I got it from The Dollar Tree along with a coral color and a pale yellow! Score!
- In the packet, I also included some sequins I've had for years... they are mint, white, and gold.
See you over at Shopping Our Stash! I always love to see what people create from their neglected stashed items!