Supplies and notes:
- Both library bases were sprayed with various shades of Dylusions ink
- The trim came from Tuesday Morning (shout out to Autumn at Sew.Paper.Paint for turning me on to that place!), and I just sort of loosely dotted Elmer's Craft Bond where the balls would end up. This gives each card such an awesome loose and much more dimensional look.
- The quotes were typed on my old typewriter, and the top one, as you can see, is outlined with a fine sea-green Sharpie (the Signature line?)
- I'll keep the birthday one in my stash at the school, and the Buddha quote will go to my friend Judi who is such a great person and values all good people. I think she'll really appreciate this quote.
I plan to enter these into the following challenges:
- Obviously, the birthday card is my entry for Seize The Birthday: AG
- These both qualify as entries into Darnell's NBUS Challenge (new bright pom-trim), but I'm specifically entering the bottom one... more colorful...
- Again, both qualify, but I'll enter the second into Tuesday Throwdown's #283: Frame It