Supplies and notes:
- Library catalog card base originally sprayed with Dylusions in Lemon Zest, then I used a Dina Wakley stencil (that came with the sketched bird stamps) and sprayed with Dylusions in Cut Grass, then used the stencil and monoprinted this base.
- Fiskars corner rounder
- Dina Wakley's birdie stamps stamped using MementoLixe in black and painted with new shimmery watercolors. I had seen people using these recently, and thought, "Wow, that's awesome..." then was shopping this weekend in a big city and saw some in a craft store! Oh yeah, unexpected purchase! So happy with them.
- Birdie eyes emphasized with Glossy Accents
- "Verbal" stamped with Amy Tangerine letter stamps in Distress Emboss Ink and heat embossed with Stampendous Stamp'n Stuff in Green Tinsel
- "Equinox" written with Pebeo Relief Outliner in Imitation Lead
- Flowers with pink Liquid Pearls
- Twine from Dollar Tree during the holidays
I plan to enter this ATC into the following challenges... what can I say? Spring is definitely in the Blogosphere air: