The summer tanager is beautiful... I'd love to see one! Here in the west we have the western tanager, of course, and it is beautiful and bright as well:
Supplies and notes:
- Postbox Red Dylusions spray through a Martha Stewart stencil, then monoprinted
- Pure Sunshine Dylusions spray all ova'
- The tanager was cut from an old day-planner. The images are Sibley.
- I used Pebeo Dimensional Liner in Lead
- The tape is fabric tape from Daiso, a Japanese import store that I've never been into. My best friend (the one getting hitched) keeps going there and buying me tape! Thank you, Sarah!
- The pom-pom trim was a score from Michael's years ago. It was on clearance! Whatttt?
I'd like to share this at Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes and Crafting By Designs: April Anything Goes.