So dig out your balloon stickers, cake stamps, and cupcake paper... and use it!
This card is for my husband's first cousin, once removed... I just had to google that relationship. It's my husband's cousin's son! He's going to be three in April. We really want to stay in touch, even though they are across the country.
- The fox, tree, and balloons are from an October Afternoon sticker sheet, 2012
- The floral paper in the background is by American Crafts, 2010
- The yellow die-cut circle is My Mind's Eye paper, 2013
- The lined paper is by Simple Stories, 2013
- The "3" is a cute cloth-covered Thicker from 2010
- I accented the balloons and the fox's eyes with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic from 2010... it still works, but it gets little bubbles in it easily... I don't use this as much as Glossy Accents, but that's the purpose of Shopping Our Stash-- use what you have! (Well, or I could also toss this, but it works fine for what I'm keeping it for! See... hoarding...)
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you crash our birthday bash and party with us! See you over there!