So dig out your balloon stickers, cake stamps, and cupcake paper... and use it!
This card is for my husband's first cousin, once removed... I just had to google that relationship. It's my husband's cousin's son! He's going to be three in April. We really want to stay in touch, even though they are across the country.
- The fox, tree, and balloons are from an October Afternoon sticker sheet, 2012
- The floral paper in the background is by American Crafts, 2010
- The yellow die-cut circle is My Mind's Eye paper, 2013
- The lined paper is by Simple Stories, 2013
- The "3" is a cute cloth-covered Thicker from 2010
- I accented the balloons and the fox's eyes with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic from 2010... it still works, but it gets little bubbles in it easily... I don't use this as much as Glossy Accents, but that's the purpose of Shopping Our Stash-- use what you have! (Well, or I could also toss this, but it works fine for what I'm keeping it for! See... hoarding...)
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you crash our birthday bash and party with us! See you over there!
A super sticker filled awesome Birthday card, I am so challenged at using stickers, but this is just perfect.ReplyDelete
Super cute card - I love the wee fox and all the bright colours!!ReplyDelete
Love this adorable scene you created with stickers and ephemera! Hoarding? Pfffft!ReplyDelete
What better way to stay in touch with your husband's first cousin, once removed, than with hand made cards Mimi and this one is darling in every possible way!!ReplyDelete
Love the sweet scene you created with all of this fun elements, beautifully done!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how i LOVE this! every single thing is just so totally RIGHT! ♥♥♥ReplyDelete
cute sticker MimiReplyDelete
I am using less sticker on my card but yours is sweet
it can be for boy and girl birthday card
lovely color combo too my friend
I can't remember having seen any makes for young children over at your blog before. It's a totally new look from what I've seen, but you do this style so well too. Adorable and fun and colorful.ReplyDelete