I just finished it on Sunday.
Supplies and notes:
- Snowflake sky made by inking Tim's small snowflakes with Distress Embossing Ink and embossing with Distress Antique Embossing Powder in Turquoise
- Sky then dipped in DOx in Vintage Photo
- The deer was from a goodie bag from The Funkie Junkie Boutique; I inked it with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Ranger in Potting Soil
- Vintage seam binding bow
- Tim's die for the "Merry"
- Torn scrap watercolor paper for the lower background
- The ledger print paper as part of the mounting is from a generic paper pad
- The blue mounting is cardstock by Recollections
I'll share this at: